Piscifun Phantom Carbon Fiber 162g Dual Brake 7.7kg Max Drag 7.0:1 Gear Ratio Baitcasting Reel
1. Gear Ratio: 7.0:1
2. Max Drag: 7.7kg
3. Weight: 162g
4. Retrieve Per Turn: 77cm
5. Bearings: 7
6. Brake System: Dual Brake
7. Mono Capacity: 0.234mm/160m
8. Braid Capacity: 0.286mm/110m
1. Featherweight- Weighs only 162g, premium carbon fiber frame, side plates and handle provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
2. High Performance- 7.0:1 gear ratio provides long distance, accurate casting and instant hook set, 6 anti-corrosion stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 clutch bearing, all shield to extend the durability
3. Strong Power- Double hard anodized Aircraft grade aluminum main gear and pinion gear paired with 4 disc carbon fiber drag washers deliver exceptional 7.7kg stopping power to fight your biggest fish
4. Dual Brake- Dynamic 6-pin Centrifugal brake plus Magnetic brake provide the anglers with on-the-fly tournament ready adjustments
5. Ease of use- The 105mm extended carbon crank handle gives the anglers the leverage and power needed to pull the biggest fish out of the thickest cover
Customer Questions & Answers
Question: Can this reel be used for saltwater fishing?
Answer: Yes, it could be used for small saltwater fish.
Question: How to choose left hand or right hand:
Answer: If you twist the reel handle with your left hand, you choose left hand reel.
Question: Can I buy spare reel parts for the reel?
Answer: Yes, you can ask the customer service for price and the way to buy it.
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.